Mediterranean Mosaic. History and Art
The Mediterranean is far more than a sea. For millennia, it hasÂ created space for contact and cross-fertilization between theÂ many cultures which have met, negotiated, battled, tradedÂ and shared knowledge and experiences on its waters andÂ along its shores. This volume contains a collection of essays byÂ international scholars of history, art and culture investigatingÂ interactions between diverse societies across the MediterraneanÂ world from the Medieval period to the present.
Authors who publish in the book series Mediterranean, Knowledge, Culture and Heritage agree with the following points:
- The author(s) guarantee(s) that the book is original and that it has not previously been published nor sent to other publishers for consideration.
- The author(s) declare(s) that the book does not violate the copyright of third parties and assume(s) the full personal and financial responsibility for any legal action which may be brought by third parties against the ICSR Mediterranean Knowledge
- The author(s) retain(s) the rights. The ICSR Mediterranean Knowledge is allowed to publish the book in digital edition with licence Creative Commons Attribution Licence 4.0 (CC BY-NC-ND) or in any other form that the publisher considers opportune. The Licence allows others to share the work, provided that they indicate the authorship and the initial publication in this Book Series.
- The authors can establish arrangements with non-exclusive license to distribute the published version of the book (eg. deposit it in an institutional archive), indicating that it was first published in the book series Mediterranean, Knowledge, Culture and Heritage.
- The author(s) can distribute the book online (eg. on their website) only after that it is published in the book series Mediterranean, Knowledge, Culture and Heritage (see The Effect of Open Access).