Mediterranean Mosaic. History and Art
The Mediterranean is far more than a sea. For millennia, it hasÂ created space for contact and cross-fertilization between theÂ many cultures which have met, negotiated, battled, tradedÂ and shared knowledge and experiences on its waters andÂ along its shores. This volume contains a collection of essays byÂ international scholars of history, art and culture investigatingÂ interactions between diverse societies across the MediterraneanÂ world from the Medieval period to the present.
Authors who publish in the book series Mediterranean, Knowledge, Culture and HeritageÂ agree with the following points:
- The author(s) guarantee(s) that the article is original and it has not previously published and it has not been sent to other book series for consideration.
- The author(s) declare(s) that the work does not violate the copyright of third parties and assume the full personal and financial responsibility for any legal action which may be brought by third parties against the ICSR Mediterranean Knowledge
- The author(s) retain(s) the rights of the work and grant to the ICSR Mediterranean Knowledge the right to publish the work in digital edition with the licence Creative Commons Attribution Licence 4.0 (CC BY-NC-ND) or in any other form that the publisher considers opportune for the maximum dissemination. This attribution allows others to share the work, indicating the authorship and the initial publication in this Working Paper Series.
- The authors can establish other arrangements with non-exclusive license to distribute the published version of the work (eg. deposit it in an institutional archive or publish it in a monograph), indicating that it was first published in the book series Mediterranean, Knowledge, Culture and HeritageÂ of the ICSR Mediterranean Knowledge
- The author(s) can distribute the work online (eg. on their website) only after that it is published in the book series Mediterranean, Knowledge, Culture and HeritageÂ (see The Effect of Open Access).