Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript has not been previously published and has not been submitted to other publishers for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The author declares that he/she has read and accepted the Copyright Notice and the Open Access Policy
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text complies with stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines
- Instructions on Anonymity for Peer-review have been followed.
Authors who publish in the book series Mediterranean, Knowledge, Culture and Heritage agree with the following points:
- The author(s) guarantee(s) that the book is original and that it has not previously been published nor sent to other publishers for consideration.
- The author(s) declare(s) that the book does not violate the copyright of third parties and assume(s) the full personal and financial responsibility for any legal action which may be brought by third parties against the ICSR Mediterranean Knowledge
- The author(s) retain(s) the rights. The ICSR Mediterranean Knowledge is allowed to publish the book in digital edition with licence Creative Commons Attribution Licence 4.0 (CC BY-NC-ND) or in any other form that the publisher considers opportune. The Licence allows others to share the work, provided that they indicate the authorship and the initial publication in this Book Series.
- The authors can establish arrangements with non-exclusive license to distribute the published version of the book (eg. deposit it in an institutional archive), indicating that it was first published in the book series Mediterranean, Knowledge, Culture and Heritage.
- The author(s) can distribute the book online (eg. on their website) only after that it is published in the book series Mediterranean, Knowledge, Culture and Heritage (see The Effect of Open Access).
Names and email addresses entered in this site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes and will not be made available to any other party.