A grounded theory for unaccompanied foreign minors in Italy: the case study of Egyptian minors
The article suggests to share a research first emerging categories according to methodological universe of the "Grounded Theory" based on a mental construction/orientation process.
The main target is to investigate in the educational relationship between an unaccompanied minor (MSNA) and his educator, and so has Â also to Â consider Â the progressive changes in the learning of the language and the Â corresponding humanization of the same, Â so well the continued definition and shared construction of the intercultural practice.Â
At this stage of doctoral research, some categories are emerging that are particularly pertinent to the Egyptian participants in the study. The egyptians are the main nationality present in italian system of host.
The theory which is emergeting will be a scratch theory and Â has not a validation target of preconceived hypothesis.
Appadurai, A. (2011) Le aspirazioni nutrono la democrazia, Milano: ed. Et Al.
Bateson, G. (1984). Mente e Natura, Milano: Adelphi.
Beneduce, R. (2010) Archeologie del trauma, un'antropologia del sottosuolo, Bari: Editori Laterza.
Bourdieu, P. (2009). Il dominio maschile, Milano: Feltrinelli.
Charmaz, K. (2014). Constructing Grounded Theory. Second Edition. London: Sage.
Morin, E. (1993). Introduzione al pensiero complesso. Milano: Sperling & Kupfer.
Moro, R.M. (2009). Manuale di psichiatria transculturale. Dalla clinica alla societÃ . Roma: Franco Angeli.
Sayad, A. (2002). La doppia assenza. Dalle illusioni dell'emigrato alle sofferenze dell'immigrato, Milano: Cortina Editore.
Sclavi, M. (2003). Arte di ascoltare e mondi possibili. Come si esce dalle cornici di cui siamo parte, , Milano: Mondadori.
Authors who publish in this journal agree with the following points:
- The author(s) guarantee(s) that the article is original and it has not previously published and it has not been sent to other journals for consideration.
- The author(s) declare(s) that the work does not violate the copyright of third parties and assume the full personal and financial responsibility for any legal action which may be brought by third parties against the ICSR Mediterranean Knowledge
- The author(s) retain(s) the rights of the work and grant to the ICSR Mediterranean Knowledge the right to publish the work in digital edition with the licence Creative Commons Attribution Licence 4.0 (CC BY-NC-ND) or in any other form that the publisher considers opportune for the maximum dissemination. This attribution allows others to share the work, indicating the authorship and the initial publication in this journal.
- The authors can establish other arrangements with non-exclusive license to distribute the published version of the work (eg. deposit it in an institutional archive or publish it in a monograph), indicating that it was first published in the Journal of Mediterranean Knoweldge â€“ JMK.
- The author(s) can distribute the work online (eg. on their website) only after that it is published by the Journal of Mediterranean Knoweldge â€“ JMK (see The Effect of Open Access).