Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The paper has not been previously published and has not been submitted to other journals for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The author declares that he/she has read and accepted the Copyright Notice and the Open Access Policy
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text comply with the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines of the journal.
- Instructions on anonymity for peer-review have been followed (only for peer-reviewed sections: Themes and Perspectives; Comments and Debates).
Themes and perspectives
The section Themes and perspectives will contain original essays about topics and issues related to a keyword which is selected for each issue. The essays could be solicited (invited contributions) or chosen on the basis of appropriate calls for paper.
Comments and debates
The section Comments and debates will contain results of studies on single experiences, which aim to make comparisons among different territorial areas on more or less specific sectors of tangible and intangible knowledge. The section will also include papers on "hot topics" inherent to current debate or translations and discussions of texts relevant to the aims and purposes of JMK.
Reviews and reports
The section Review and reports refers to the dissemination of news related to the disciplinary fields of JMK, both in the form of reviews of published texts (not only papers), and in the form of reports of conferences, congresses, workshops and national and international on-going research.
Authors who publish in this journal agree with the following points:
- The author(s) guarantee(s) that the article is original and that it has not previously published nor sent to other journals for consideration.
- The author(s) declare(s) that the article does not violate the copyright of third parties and assume(s) the full personal and financial responsibility for any legal action which may be brought by third parties against the ICSR Mediterranean Knowledge
- The author(s) retain(s) the rights of the article. The ICSR Mediterranean Knowledge is allowed to publish it in digital edition with licence Creative Commons Attribution Licence 4.0 (CC BY-NC-ND) or in any other form that the publisher considers opportune. The licence allows others to share the article, provided that the authorship and the initial publication in this journal are reported.
- The author(s) can establish arrangements with non-exclusive license to distribute the published version of the article (eg. deposit it in an institutional archive or publish it in a monograph), indicating that it was first published in the Journal of Mediterranean Knoweldge.
- The author(s) can distribute the work online (eg. on their website) only after that it is published by the Journal of Mediterranean Knoweldge (see The Effect of Open Access).
Names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes and will not be made available to any other party.