Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The author declare that he/she have read and accepted the Copyright Notice and the Open Access Policy
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines of the journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Anonimity for peer-review have been followed.
Themes and perspectives
The section Themes and perspectives will contain original essays about topics and issues related to a keyword which is selected for each issue. The essays could be solicited (invited contributions) or chosen on the basis of appropriate calls for paper.
Comments and debates
The section Comments and debates will contain results of studies on single experiences, which aim to make comparisons among different territorial areas on more or less specific sectors of tangible and intangible knowledge. The section will also include papers on "hot topics" inherent to current debate or translations and discussions of texts relevant to the aims and purposes of JMK.
Reviews and reports
The section Review and reports refers to the dissemination of news related to the disciplinary fields of JMK, both in the form of reviews of published texts (not only papers), and in the form of reports of conferences, congresses, workshops and national and international on-going research.
Authors who publish in this journal agree with the following points:
- The author(s) guarantee(s) that the article is original and it has not previously published and it has not been sent to other journals for consideration.
- The author(s) declare(s) that the work does not violate the copyright of third parties and assume the full personal and financial responsibility for any legal action which may be brought by third parties against the ICSR Mediterranean Knowledge
- The author(s) retain(s) the rights of the work and grant to the ICSR Mediterranean Knowledge the right to publish the work in digital edition with the licence Creative Commons Attribution Licence 4.0 (CC BY-NC-ND) or in any other form that the publisher considers opportune for the maximum dissemination. This attribution allows others to share the work, indicating the authorship and the initial publication in this journal.
- The authors can establish other arrangements with non-exclusive license to distribute the published version of the work (eg. deposit it in an institutional archive or publish it in a monograph), indicating that it was first published in the Journal of Mediterranean Knoweldge â€“ JMK.
- The author(s) can distribute the work online (eg. on their website) only after that it is published by the Journal of Mediterranean Knoweldge â€“ JMK (see The Effect of Open Access).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.