El espaÃ±ol y sus confines. Diversidad y uniformidad
In this article we analyze the current situation of Spanish language in the world and its ancient â€˜boundariesâ€™, which are at the same time simple and structured, regular and variable, uniform and different. And while the number of people speaking Spanish increases every day, Spanish language keeps on maintaining its compactness that allows it to include variations and varieties that â€“ thanks also to the 22 Reales Academias of Spanish Language â€“ wonâ€™t flake its homogeneity.
Authors who publish in this Working Papers Series agree with the following points:
- The author(s) guarantee(s) that the article is original and it has not previously published and it has not been sent to other series for consideration.
- The author(s) declare(s) that the work does not violate the copyright of third parties and assume the full personal and financial responsibility for any legal action which may be brought by third parties against the ICSR Mediterranean Knowledge
- The author(s) retain(s) the rights of the work and grant to the ICSR Mediterranean Knowledge the right to publish the work in digital edition with the licence Creative Commons Attribution Licence 4.0 (CC BY-NC-ND) or in any other form that the publisher considers opportune for the maximum dissemination. This attribution allows others to share the work, indicating the authorship and the initial publication in this Working Paper Series.
- The authors can establish other arrangements with non-exclusive license to distribute the published version of the work (eg. deposit it in an institutional archive or publish it in a monograph), indicating that it was first published in Working Papers Series of the ICSR Mediterranean Knowledge
- The author(s) can distribute the work online (eg. on their website) only after that it is published by the Working Papers Series of the ICSR Mediterranean Knowledge (see The Effect of Open Access).