Conversation about films Altered Landscapes (2016) and The People behind the Scenes (2019)
This is a conversation between Juan del Gado and Elsa Gomis about their respective films. Juan del Gado has made the film Altered Landscapes (2016), which is the first part of a cinematically projected triptych entitled Drifting Narratives. Elsa Gomis has produced the film The People behind the Scenes (2019), a full length film, which builds on interviews and memory work and address current visual representations of migration by the Mediterranean.
Manea, N. (2012). The Fifth Impossibility: Essays on Exile and Language. New Haven: Yale University Press.
Mondzain, M-J. (2011). Images (à suivre). Paris : Bayard.
Authors who publish in this journal agree with the following points:
- The author(s) guarantee(s) that the article is original and that it has not previously published nor sent to other journals for consideration.
- The author(s) declare(s) that the article does not violate the copyright of third parties and assume(s) the full personal and financial responsibility for any legal action which may be brought by third parties against the ICSR Mediterranean Knowledge
- The author(s) retain(s) the rights of the article. The ICSR Mediterranean Knowledge is allowed to publish it in digital edition with licence Creative Commons Attribution Licence 4.0 (CC BY-NC-ND) or in any other form that the publisher considers opportune. The licence allows others to share the article, provided that the authorship and the initial publication in this journal are reported.
- The author(s) can establish arrangements with non-exclusive license to distribute the published version of the article (eg. deposit it in an institutional archive or publish it in a monograph), indicating that it was first published in the Journal of Mediterranean Knoweldge.
- The author(s) can distribute the work online (eg. on their website) only after that it is published by the Journal of Mediterranean Knoweldge (see The Effect of Open Access).