Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The Paper has not been previously published and has not been submitted to other journals for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The author declares that he/she has read and accepted the Copyright Notice and the Open Access Policy
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text complies with the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Anonymity Peer-review have been followed.
Authors who publish in this Working Papers Series agree with the following points:
- The author(s) guarantee(s) that the article is original and that it has not been previously published nor sent to other series for consideration.
- The author(s) declare(s) that the article does not violate the copyright of third parties and assume(s) the full personal and financial responsibility for any legal action which may be brought by third parties against the ICSR Mediterranean Knowledge
- The author(s) retain(s) the rights. The ICSR Mediterranean Knowledge is allowed to publish the work in digital edition with the licence Creative Commons Attribution Licence 4.0 (CC BY-NC-ND) or in any other form that the publisher considers opportune. The licence allows others to share the work, provided that the authorship and the initial publication in this Working Paper Series are reported.
- The authors can establish other arrangements with non-exclusive license to distribute the published version of the article (eg. deposit it in an institutional archive or publish it in a monograph), indicating that it was first published in the Working Papers Series of the ICSR Mediterranean Knowledge
- The author(s) can distribute the article online (eg. on their website) only after that it is published by the Working Papers Series (see The Effect of Open Access).
Names and email addresses will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available to any other party.